Utah woman sipping drink laced with toxic cleaning solution on video

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Buffer this pageEmail this to someone

Reports: Daily Mail

Shocking surveillance video shows the moment a 67-year-old Utah mother of three unknowingly drank a toxic cup of iced tea and spend nearly two weeks unable to speak because of lye poisoning.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>