UMass student dies of a heroin overdose after campus police turned him into an informant and gave him back the $700 in cash found in his dorm

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Buffer this pageEmail this to someone

Reports: Daily Mail

It was the father and step-mother of a UMass Amherst junior that first discovered his lifeless body next to a needle and syringe in the bathroom.

While the parents say they had no idea 20-year-old Eric Sinacori even had a heroin problem, university police had found a hypodermic needle after catching him dealing club drugs months before.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>