So you want the good life. You want someone who can afford to show you a great time and maybe even lay down a few nice gifts. You want to attract a millionaire. Here’s how!
1. Look like a million bucks! Your hair has to suit you perfectly. Your nails must be done and your clothes don’t have to be designer, but they should be of quality and show off your figure without showing too much.
2. Be confident. You have to have your own life or be in the process of making one. He wants a woman of substance, not a gold digger.
3. Don’t be needy. Be independent. A man with money is probably accomplished and can get a woman any day. But the woman he dates and caters to… that woman will be not so easy to score.
4. Forget the clubs. Go to places where this kind of man will be: at seminars, conventions, high-end social events.
5. Be up on the news and latest trends. You have to be able to hold a conversation. Talking about Bey or Chris Brown is not going to cut it. Have a more intelligent approach.
6. Be money savvy. Understand finance. They do and will appreciate a woman who gets it.
7. Don’t give in to physical desires on the first date. Make him want you.
8. Be a little mysterious. Men love that. They love the chase.
9. Go on a matchmaking TV show or to a matchmaker who caters to the rich. Every major city has at least one.
It can be done, but it takes planning and some work.