We may collect and store the following categories of personal information:
- E-mail address, mailing address, and other physical contact information
- Transactional information based on your activities on our website;
- Correspondence transmitted by you to Farrah Gray via our website; and
- Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from our website, IP addresses (see below) and standard web log information.
Internet Protocol (IP) Addresses
Our website collects or logs certain information that cannot identify you personally when you site our website. This information includes your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and your domain name. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by the ISP company through which you access the Web. A domain name is the name of the ISP company through which you access the Web.
Our website logs IP addresses and domain names and aggregates them for system administration and monitoring the use of our website. We use the aggregated information to measure the number of visits to our website, the average time spent on our website, the number of pages viewed, and various other website use statistics. This monitoring helps us evaluate how our website is used and allows us to continuously improve the content we provide. Our website does not link IP addresses or domain names with any personally identifiable information which means that a visitor’s session will be logged on our servers but the visitor will always remain anonymous.
How Information is Collected
Farrah Gray may collect personal information from you when you visit or use our website in the following ways:
- When you visit our website, certain technical information (IP address and domain name) is collected by the website. This technical information does not identify you personally.
- When you visit our website, you may request information about Farrah Gray or its products. When you make such a request for further information you will be asked to provide Farrah Gray with certain personal information, such as your e-mail address, mailing address and/or other personal information.
How Information is Used
Farrah Gray uses your personal information obtained via our website in the following ways:
- To provide you with information about Farrah Gray. If you do not wish to be contacted directly by Farrah Gray to receive further information, please contact us at: email@example.com. To contact you in response to any requests, questions, complaints, or comments you may have made about Farrah Gray or our website.
- For internal purposes of Farrah Gray, including marketing assessment, list management, and demographic matching with other internal database information.
- To evaluate your credentials or skills for the purpose of an employment position for which you may have applied.
What Information is Shared
Except as described below, our website does not collect or compile personal information for distribution to parties outside of Farrah Gray.
- We will disclose personal information to comply with valid legal processes such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, or to protect our rights and property. We will disclose information when we believe in good faith that the law requires such disclosure.
- Farrah Gray also will disclose your personal information when necessary to comply with applicable laws, rules or regulations, when you have expressly consented to such disclosure, or when necessary to preserve Farrah Gray’s legal rights in the Site’s content.
- We don’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies (such as demographic data) to improve and personalize our services.
- You will not receive any contact from third parties outside of Farrah Gray as a result of providing information to us.
Updating or Deleting Personal Information
You may request Farrah Gray to update your personal information collected via the Site or delete personal information previously transmitted by you to Farrah Gray via the Site. You should be aware that it may not be technologically possible to remove or verify each and every record of information you have provided to us from our system. The need to back-up our systems to protect information from inadvertent loss means that a copy of your personal information may exist in archived systems. However, promptly after receiving your request, all personal information stored in databases we actively use and other readily searchable media will be updated, corrected, changed, deleted or confirmed to you, as appropriate, as soon as reasonably practicable. Farrah Gray will take all commercially reasonable steps to remove any personal information stored on our systems if you so request. If you would like to update information previously submitted to Farrah Gray or request to have personal information deleted, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us at:
PO Box 33355
Las Vegas, NV 89133
Attention: Ms. Logan
Protection of Children
Farrah Gray understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. Our website is not intentionally designed for or directed at children 13 years of age or younger. It is Farrah Gray’s policy to never knowingly collect or maintain information about individuals 13 years of age or younger.
Links and Third Party Sites
Our website may contain links to other Internet website. Farrah Gray does not endorse and is not responsible for, the privacy practices or the content of third party website. You should review the applicable privacy policies in connection with your use of such third party website. To the extent that our website contains links to third party payment or transaction processing services, you understand that Farrah Gray is not responsible for the protection of information transmitted to the third party payment or transaction processing service, nor is Farrah Gray responsible for approving/disapproving, facilitating or consummating any transaction or payment you make through the use of such third party payment or transaction processing service.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected and we use tools to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure, including use of physical access controls, Internet firewalls, intrusion detection, and network monitoring. However, as you know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from our website. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Notice to California Residents