Pictured: Mother-of-three, 67, in critical condition after employee at BBQ restaurant ‘accidentally put lye in her sweet tea rather than sugar’

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Buffer this pageEmail this to someone

Reports: Daily Mail

A grandmother who drank lye after a restaurant worker thought it was sugar and accidentally put the toxic cleaning chemical in her tea has suffered extensive internal damage.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>