LIVE YOUR “ULTIMATE” DREAM SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. LIVE YOUR “ULTIMATE” DREAM Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) begins at 12:00:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on February 25, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on September 22, 2014 (“Promotion Period”). The computer clock of Administrator is the official time-keeping device in the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”). All questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to the Sponsor (defined below) at the address listed below and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for contacting the prize winners or if the user opts in to receive more information.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and all other U.S. territories and possessions), who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of Promotion registration. Employees, officers and directors of ULTIMATE AUTOPLEX, LLC. (“Sponsor”), ULTIMATE AUTOPLEX, LLC, AND FARRAHGRAY.com (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and any prize or offer suppliers of the Promotion, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling or spouse) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, prize or offer supplier, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Releases”), from any and all liability, claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of prizes. The Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all respects. Void outside the U.S. 50/D.C., elsewhere and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE AND ODDS OF WINNING: There is one (1) prize package available in the Promotion. The potential Prize winner will be selected in a randomized drawing, on or about, August 22, 2014 from all eligible entries received for the applicable drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing.
GRAND PRIZE (1): One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The winner will select one (1) prize from the options listed below:
- Startup Expenses To You Get Your “Ultimate” Dream Started.
The Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of this prize is $4,999.00
- Charity Donation in the amount of $4,999.00.
The ARV of this prize is $4,999.00
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize varies depending on prize option.
- PRIZE AWARDING: LIMIT: One (1) prize per person and/or household. The Sweepstakes Prize will only be awarded upon the potential winner’s verification and final approval by Sponsor. Winner must be 18 years of age or the age of majority for their state of residence (19 or older if a resident of AL or NE, 21 or older if a resident of MS). Sweepstakes Prize winner will receive prize notification via email and/or telephone call to the email address or telephone number he/she used to register for the Promotion. Winner must confirm acceptance of the prize within ten (10) days of notification. Once the potential winner has confirmed acceptance, potential winner will be sent via email an Affidavit of Eligibility form and a W9 form. Potential winner must complete, sign, notarize and return all required forms to FARRAHGRAY.com within ten (10) days. Potential winner becomes the “Winner” only after receipt of all required forms and verification of eligibility by Sponsor.
- GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes as well as all costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being awarded. No prize substitution, cash equivalent of prizes or transfer of prize is permitted, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes Prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value. If the potential winner cannot be contacted; winning notification is returned as undeliverable; is ineligible; fails to claim the prize; or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these official rules, he/she will forfeit that Grand Prize and an alternate winner will be selected from all eligible entries received. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- GENERAL: The winner hereby expressly grants to the Promotion Entities and their respective designees all rights to use and publish his/her name, likeness (photographic or simulated), voice, and city and state of residence for solely advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without any form of notice or any amount or kind of compensation or permission, except where prohibited by applicable law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor or its licensors and the winning participant hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under control of Sponsor or its licensors, and winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of winning recipient’s name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law. Winner also agrees that, upon reasonable notice, he/she will use good faith efforts to be available to travel for the promotional purposes of Sponsor for a period of one (1) year from the end of this Promotion. The Promotion Entities do not assume any responsibility for any disruption in the Sweepstakes caused by circumstance or other unforeseen events outside of the control of the Promotion Entities. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed in Rule #3.
- CONDUCT: By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promotion Entities, which shall be final, binding and non-appealable in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Promotion Entities reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Entities to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Entities to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated entries and/or registrations. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER, PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Promotion entities assume no responsibility or liability for (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, entries, URLs, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the website or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any other Promotion-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download of any materials in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then and/or for any other reason, the Promotion Entities reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. If terminated, the Promotion Entities may, at their discretion, award the prizes for the drawing(s) at issue from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received for the applicable drawing(s) for the Sweepstakes up to time of such action.
- RELEASES: All participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release and hold harmless Promotion Entities from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with participation in any aspect of the Promotion, or the receipt, ownership or use of the prize awarded.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Louisiana. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Louisiana, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Louisiana or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Louisiana.
- LIST OF WINNER: To receive the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped #10 envelope for receipt by August 22, 2014 to: LIVE YOUR “ULTIMATE” DREAM ULTIMATE AUTOPLEX, LLC Sweepstakes Winners List, c/o FARRAHGRAY.com PO Box 33355, Las Vegas, NV 89133.
SPONSOR: ULTIMATE AUTOPLEX, LLC 8240 Florida Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70806
ADMINISTRATOR: FARRAHGRAY.com, PO Box 33355, Las Vegas, NV 89133