Girl engulfed in flames in self-service BBQ restaurant in China

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Buffer this pageEmail this to someone

Reports: Daily Mail

A horrific video shows a Chinese female student engulfed in flames after a waitress tips too much flammable fluid on her table in a cook-your-own barbecue restaurant.

The shocking video was filmed on the restaurant’s CCTV on September 3.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>