Donations Pour In For Devoted Dog Who Suffered 3rd-Degree Burns Saving Family From Fire

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Buffer this pageEmail this to someone

Reports: Huffington Post

This is what unquestioning loyalty looks like.

The Williams family of East Point, Georgia, was fast asleep Tuesday morning when their home caught fire. But, thanks to their 14-year-old chow chow, Chuckey, they all made it out safely. The dog’s abnormally loud howling alerted the family in time, saving all six members spanning four generations, reported CBS46.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>