Boy, 11, left with horrific scars after Henna tattoo bought for his birthday on holiday in Turkey sends him into toxic shock

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Buffer this pageEmail this to someone

Reports: Daily Mail

A boy could be left scarred for life after a temporary tattoo blistered his skin and sent him into toxic shock.

Alfie Abbott had the Henna tattoo bought for him as a birthday present while on an all-inclusive holiday with his family in Turkey last month.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>